There are already many teachers who decide to support their classes in technology advantages. And students who use ICT to improve their grades. And you still do not know the advantages of studying with this method?
Studying with new technology advantages
- 1 Studying with new technology advantages
- 2 Technology advantages of using in the classroom
- 3 The importance of technological tools in human resource
- 4 Technology disadvantages
The new information and communication technology advantages. Popularly known as ICT have allowed the world education system to vary, partly forgetting the linear model. And giving way to a more open, personal. And intuitive knowledge. Do you want to know what the advantages of studying with new technologies are?
- The most important feature is that ICT allows constant learning 24 hours a day. Students no longer have to wait just to go to class. Since they can access knowledge with a computer, a tablet or from their own Smartphone. They can even contact the teacher after school hours. And without having to attend a tutoring in person. These mobile devices also allow students to take their notes with them, being able to study. For example in public transport or in their free time between classes.
- Thanks to the advancement of these technology advantages, the Internet connection is no longer even necessary. Since some tools can be easily used simply by downloading the application for free. That easy you can study anywhere, anytime and offline.
- ICT also allows interaction without geographical barriers. Students from all over the world can participate together in the same course even if they are separated by thousands of kilometers. All they need is a mobile device. And a teacher to coordinate the activity. This feature also improves the integration. And better knowledge of the diverse cultures. Which reduces racism and discrimination.
- Each person can study at their own pace, something very useful in today’s society. In which each citizen has special commitments and needs. The TIC allow to save time and money, in addition to favoring a better family, academic. And social reconciliation, that is why there are many professors who upload the agendas to the University Intranet so that the students study little by little and as they can.
- Forums and social networks, although they have their negative parts, serve as discussion platforms to raise debates. USA universities also offer these systems, as both students. And teachers usually participate in their Intranet. Which use this method to solve their students’ doubts, create new topics for discussion. And encourage the participation of young people.
Technology advantages of using in the classroom
The use of technology advantages in the classroom is one of those issues that make it easy to be a teacher. It is difficult to use educational technology all the time. When there are so many compelling arguments against it.
Most teachers find a middle ground with technology that is useful in some situations. But a distraction in others.
Technology offers children the ability to learn in ways that their parents and grandparents never had. Today’s students have immediate access to answers and research. However, that immediate access is changing the way. How students think about work and how they feel emotionally.
Different learning modalities
The incorporation of technology in the classroom means that students have exposure. And access to different ways of learning. Maybe some students thrive in a conference environment. Others could be great independent students. Who can gather educational software information. Giving students the choice of different ways to learn means that they will probably explore. And try different techniques, and in the end. Learn the best strategies for themselves as individual learners.
The importance of technological tools in human resource
Technological tools have served to optimize and improve areas such as education. Humanitarian projects, collective intelligence or the creation of creative ideas. In the field of human resources. And personnel management, the classification of ICTs in human capital management has allowed a greater analysis of talent management. These types of instruments help departments to reduce costs, time and effort. And make their basic tasks more efficient and faster.
The main result obtained from the use of technological tools is the streamlining of basic work in the Human Resources departments, in addition to increasing their efficiency. This contributed as the main fact that two thirds of the Respondents noted that their companies increased the use of mobile platforms. And almost half are using the virtual cloud to support them.
It indicates, therefore, a rising phenomenon that indicates the importance of the digital environment for the hiring and management of personnel. The technology advantages have allowed workers to have more flexible training opportunities. And specifically mobile applications have enabled many employees to manage fundamental human resources services. Such as the calculation of benefits or personnel evaluations.
Access to inappropriate content
The biggest concern when it comes to technology in schools is the ease with which pornography, violence. And other inappropriate materials can be accessed. This could cause major problems if the material is shared with other students in the classroom.
A Dishonest Youth
This harmful effect of technology has already come to light in today’s world. People have their faces glued to the screen almost 24/7. Which is causing a whole new set of social problems to arise. More and more students are experiencing social anxieties when it comes to face-to-face interactions. But they are perfectly fine socializing online.
The Cyberintimulation Trap
Giving access to anonymous accounts and endless ways of contact to students would only be problematic. Cyber bullying has become a big problem among young people today.
While having easy access to information may seem like a good idea, this could become a big problem in an academic environment. Mobile phones have facilitated the traps much more than before. Now, you don’t have to think about the answers, you just have to look for the answers on the internet through your mobile.
A great distraction
Attention drastically falls in the classroom when students have their mobiles. Or other external technology advantages. The attention is directed to what they are looking at, playing or doing with their mobiles instead of listening to teachers.